View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
heatherm0890
YT 500 Club Member

crate training is awesome but if you get a pup like my bailee,heres another idea...leave it to me to pick the pup that will not be like most other dogs lol
from day one she would go to the bathroom in the crate everytime i left her(i think this is partly the breeders fault but we wont go there) i was scared to let her sleep in the bed with me cuz she was sooo tiny so the bathroom became her room. I put up a babygate and put her pad in there and it worked like a dream,she always used it with nor problem,now that she is bigger,if my boyfriend is over,she sleeps in her cozy bed and has access to the pad should she need to go at nite and since we started that she has had no more accidents yay!!! i will have my own two bedroom apt next year so she is going to have her own bedroom(yes my baby is spoiled)but pee pads are great for apt dogs,xpens are nice too(i just dont have the room rite now) just thought id offer an alternative to crates in case you get a bailee hehe but pee pads are the way to go if you live on the 3rd floor like i do lol,good luck cant wait to see your baby!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!