View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
lilstar63100
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerieam View Post
I understand how you are feeling. I just had a trainer come to our house last night for the 1st of 6 sessions. My boys are both about a year old. If someone comes to the house they bark and carry on. I can't take them for a walk because if they see a person or dog they go crazy. It is so embarassing.

With mine I can see I spoiled them. I am having to be trained also to set boundaries for them. I hated to spend the money but if it takes care of the problem it will be worth it. I also am taking them to daycare (separately) for socialization. I look forward to having someone come visit and having well mannered animals.

Good luck!!
Shasta and Shermna are the same way!! shasta never use to bark much... but since sherman has come to live with us... they both go crazy when someone comes over. and even if i take them on seperate walks im struggling to get them past people and other dogs.

i wish i could take them to day care to socialize but i just dont think theyd do well... im afraid sherman would bite another dog, and shasta is jsut so terrified of other dogs im afraid she would just be too stressed out.

Mommy to 3 Yorkshire Terrors Shasta, Sherman and Little Man
lilstar63100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!