Thread: Untrainable?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #36
jcwuvzu
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scentlady View Post
quicksilver, I hope this week gets easier for you. Have you tried the belly bands yet? is he even old enough for them? I have no clue as I have 2 girls.
Princess is almost three, and we still have episodes at least 4 times a wk. However, its more a matter of me not paying close enough attention. She will go outside if it is offered, but REALLY hates the rain and bitter cold so that is definitely gonna be a bad potty day, as well as all with the other dogs. I have resigned to buying diapers. Uh, not the doggie type, they are WAY too expensive, I buy huggies on sale, with a coupon, and just cut a hole out for the tail nub. Works great, except the one time I didnt realize she had to poop. We dont do this all the time, just when things start to get a little out of hand with her. Like rainy days. And we still go out six or seven times a day. Probably not the best way to go, but it is keeping my sanity easier to manage. And I may look into buying cotton training pants (for skinbabies) so I dont have to clip coupons anymore either.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!