View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 07:49 AM   #15
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamalyssa View Post
Your very welcome, it was our pleasure.

The Hippo I think will be a blast for her if she likes to shake things because that is what Gucci likes and he is totally obsessed with that darn hippo lol. We hope she loves it!! Gucci is a TOY FREAK he loves plush toys so I felt like I had to make this fun for her since she likes them too.

Again You are Very welcome!!

Also there were 2 Snuggle Sacks because I thought maybe some of them might want to Snuggle with her and the Valentines one was only big enough for her.. the other is larger.

Here he is going nuts with the Hippo lol

YouTube - Gucci my Yorkie Playing with his Rip apart Hippo HE LOVES IT!! Yorkshire Terrier 5 Months
Love that video of Gucci and the hippo!! THat is hilarious!! I know Kissy is going to go nuts with it. She is on her 20 hour nap right now so she will play later and i'll get it out for her.
Kissy doesn't like to snuggle with "dogs". She will only snuggle with humans...she has no clue she is a "dog". I have to whisper as she is so sensitive. She will use one of the snuggle sacks and the others can use the other one. We love them and glad you sent 2!
Thanks again!! Gucci was a great SB!!!
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!