View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #8
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamalyssa View Post
Awgh I am so glad it made it there safely and that the Jammies fit her.. we were so worried they wouldn't ... but then I remembered you sew and if adjustments neeed to be made you would be able to do it!! Gucci has a matching leopard gown we even put the black lace for him BUT NO BOW lol... He also has matching Jammies in Space fabric that are just like Kissy's that we made for him as well.

I was worried you knew it was us too lol.. I put those hearts in our title hint thread for a hint lol and then put Smooch because I always call him that and it is sooooo similar to Kissy haha. Good thing I wasn't busted!!

Gucci is so happy that Kissy was his buddy, she is adorable and was very fun to shop for! I am glad you liked the Yorkie Charm, I need to get me one as well in blue . I would have got more for you but I couldn't figure out what to get so I apologize for that.

I am glad she loves the toys as well, you have to try that Rip Em' Hippo Gucci is obsessed with it lol.. So obsessed I picked him up a tiger, cow and lion today as well. IT TEARS APART IN PIECES and is held together with velcro.. lots of fun to see them tear apart NOT FUN TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER REPEATEDLY.

Thank you for being such a great buddy and posting pics we can Save!! We had so much fun!!!
Girl, Kissy had so much fun digging through all those toys!! she thought she had died and gone to heaven!! She loves toys!! I have to get that purple hippo out of the bag. I didn't know it was one of those tear aparts! That really sounds like it is going to be a blast for Kissy as she can shake the tar out of her toys!! I can't wait to see all the arms and legs flying all over the house! LOL!!
Thanks for everything!! We were really surprised that Gucci was our SB!! I LOVE all the things you made for Kissy and your little note/card was very special for us since we know you made it with love.
This was the best GE!!! Thank you again!!!
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!