View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #8
CaamyD
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfbooboo View Post
Your baby is so beautiful. I am so wondering about color. She is black and tan with a reddish face at 15 weeks. I had her weighed today and she is 3lb and 5 oz. I figure about five pounds at adulthood?? what do you think??

Aaaawe thank you!!
She looked JUST like yours when she was a pup- almost completely black, she had a few brown spots I can't exactly remember where... some where along the way she turned BLONDE! Her face is still brownish red, but her back is dark at the roots and almost completely silver. When I get home I'll try to post a full picture of her for you. She is 4 years old now and is just under 5 pounds...I just discovered this forum so I'm still learning a lot about Yorkie's in general so I don't think I should tell you that's what to expect but that's how mine turned out!! And ornery as ever...lol!!

Thanks everyone for the advice! My hubby thinks she should be punished, but I can't stand doing it I feel so terrible about it- I think I like your ideas better!

I'm also thinking I should get one of those trays, right now her potty pads are in the bathroom which is tile so it will probably confuse her if I put one in the hallway where she likes to go on the carpet
CaamyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!