View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
dviveiros
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Kiss 2 Yorkies potty training, Need HELP!!!

Hi everyone, I just found this website and thought it would be a great guide for me especially because I have two yorkies, Bella, she is 1 yrs old, and Baylee, he is 2 mths old. We've had Bella for 8 mths and she is still not potty trained. We did move 3 times in the process so she has gotten confused. But now we got Baylee and Ive only had him for 1 week and I am hoping to do the right thinfs with him. I have been crating him but not her because she is so used to being out in the house. I dont want them to go outside because we live in an apartment and I dont want them going out damaging the grass. But Bella every once in a while will go on her pad but I never catch her (she will not go in front of us) so I cant praise her. HOw can I go about making this easy house training them. I have tried the litter, and the pads with the spray. Thank God i Have hardwood floors but they are going ruin them if they dont stop peeing on them!! Please someone help! Anyone had any luck with house training a yorkie!!
dviveiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!