View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
JPop & Taz 2
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieisme View Post
I'm a little confused are you mad because she paid $350 for them? Has it came down to yorkies meaning more because of what you pay for them then other animals? That because you paid $350 for a pet that means it most likely will have a disease? I don't get why you had to vent or get mad? Was it because she is a breeder or going to be a breeder? Also if your animal is protected with all of her shots I don't see why the sudden turn of events? Since money is tight for everyone (Mostly) I can assure you that most puppies including yorkies will not be sold for high dollar, a lot of people (breeders) are dropping prices this does include show breeders some are not even breeding anytime in the future and if so they will keep what they breed so they can show or breed, some are so well planned its almost impossible to climb on the list, heck some very nice males get placed into good homes at a cheap price, this does not mean they are not great in health, it means times are hard for a lot of people.

Why want the little guy get to see the outside? Does this mean he also will live his life in a crate. Okay what I am getting at here is, who, what, and why? You sister is a full breeder right? She does not allow her dogs outside the kennels? The one she gave to your mother also will not be able to see outside either? Yeah I can tell you are mad, lol....... but its okay .
I think you misread what the OP was saying...she's upset because they apparently came from a puppy mill, and her sister-in-law is supposedly contributing by breeding her male there; not because they only cost $350. And the little baby will never get outside, because the older woman is sick, on oxygen, and not able to take it out. If I am wrong about this, my apologies to the OP.

Linda, owned by JPop, Taz, TJ, Halo, my "Lil Deuce Coupe", and my angel Tia
JPop & Taz 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!