View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #46
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

I spoke to the supervisor of the adoption section at the humane society here in St. Louis and she told me that the plans are pretty much still undecided. She said she can't say for sure but they have not excluded out of state adoptions in the past so she doesn't know why they would with the Yorkies. I told her about YT and she said to have anyone interested to go to the web site. She said they are having problems with the phones today.

I asked about lingering health problems with these yorkies and she said it is a good possibility that some will have lifelong health problems. She said there are no puppies, these are all adults. I told her about YT and that I was sure these "yorkie addicts" would provide a good home for these babies and were more than likely already familiar with raising yorkies. She was pleased to hear that so if you want to put in an application you might mention that you are a YT member.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!