Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
guntamccaleb
BANNED!

Default Hello!

I have just purchased a Yorkie, I named Gracee from Kingcreek Kennel in Sunridge, Ontario. I look forward meeting and sharing my experiences with other Yorkie owners.

Kingcreek Kennel is one of the best breeder experiences I have encountered. And I have encountered a lot. I have personally owned a total of 7 dogs.

I found Kingcreek by googling when I was looking to purchase a Yorkie. After reading the website, I contacted Kingcreek by phone. I spoke to Anita, one of the owners. She was professional, courteous and appeared to care very much that the doggie would have a good home.

After she went over everything in detail and after I looked at photos on her website, I felt drove up from Toronto to see the her puppies.

I was totally impressed. All her doggies and puppies were in her home interacting, playing and socializing with each other. It was fantastic. I had to buy a puppie from her.

I picked out a beautiful female Yorkie. I paid her the usual deposit to hold Gracee until she was ready to be taken from her mother and siblings.

One month later I drove up again from Toronto. I saw my beautiful puppy playing with her siblings and her mother watching nearby in Anita’s home. It touched my heart. I now have had my Yorkie, Gracee for a month and she’s healthy, bright, alert & socialized. The best puppie a human could ask for.

Kingcreek Kennel breeds dogs the way dogs should be bred in a loving, caring and professional home. I highly recommend them for Yorkies, Silies or s**tzu’s.
Gunta McCaleb
guntamccaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!