View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
kelly jo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry I need to vent !!!!

I just got home from my mother-in-laws, who is now 72 yrs old. My stupid sister-in-law has a mini chihuahua, I can't spell it tonight. Now he's not spayed, she uses him as a breeder dog. I have no problem with that but, she went to Pennsylvania to breed him with a female and instead of money payment she get's pick of the litter. Now before she comes home she buy's 3, not 1,2 but 3 more of these. They are 7 weeks old and she gave my mother-in-law a male one. It's ok, the people live on a farm. She's going on about how wonderful they are and their dogs are wonderful, all 15 of them. I simply asked if it was a puppy mill. She got all sorts of angry, how dare I even ask that. Well they live in the barn in crates, what would you think.......duhhh....My mother-in-law is on oxygen all the time and not in great health and she brings her home this sweet lil white thing, and he is cute, telling me he's a mini teacup and on and on. I had Roxy with me as usual and I didn't know they were there nor that there was a new puppy, so after going in she tells me he is going for his shots tomorrow. I had a s**t fit!!!!! I didn't even let anyone hold her and I didn't stay. I mean Roxy is all shotted but still how stupid! I didn't even let her down. I don't have a problem with the breed of dog, I have a problem knowing where he came from to the tune of 350.00. I feel better now......and I wrong for being angry? On top of it all, this lil one will never see the out of doors!!!

Last edited by kelly jo; 02-16-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: addition
kelly jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!