View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnewtothis View Post
Hi, im very new to YT but have been searching for a yorkie for months. I was about to purchase a cute pup from my local petstore which is puppypetite, but luckily after doing some research and reading about petstores, specifically puppypetite, on yorkietalk my debates over whether or not to get a puppy from petstores has stopped. I'm now in search for a male pup from a local breeder. Or if anyone has any recommendations to local reputable breeders please PM me with their info. Thanks for reading and hope to get some replies
I have a small male yorkie available and have shipped to your area several times and have placed several of my kids with YT members. We call him Tripper...........He is a little sweetheart, loves to play hard and snuggle on your lap. He is 14 weeks old and weighs 3.25 lb. I am guessing he is going to be around 5.5-7 lb full grown. I was just getting ready to post him on the for sale board when I saw your post. He is AKC, parents on site. PM me if you have any questions and be sure to visit my website, garlinyorkies.info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tripper21609c.jpg (26.0 KB, 12 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!