View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:16 AM   #9
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

I talked to my mom late last night, and she said basically the same thing.....that the novelty will wear off sooner or later. She just bell trained her puppy, and she said that he did the same thing. Sooo, they are back down today, and will stay that way. And she'll go out every time she rings them, even if she doesn't want to go (like that would happen...she loves going out!) I put the bells on my sliding glass door (back door) instead of the front door because that is the door we'll take her out to potty. The only problem is, I live in a duplex which has the same sort of design as an apartment....the front and back doors are both in the living room! Which makes it a little more difficult because they won't be "out of site, out of mind", but hopefully she'll get the idea soon enough! Thanks guys! I'll post again when we see how this is going

(Also, I think I've decided to start making and selling her "Yorkie Bells". I decided to make them because the ones I found online that used a ribbon didn't come down from the doorknob as far as I thought she'd need...she's a tiny, short little girl! So, I made them more "Yorkie-sized" for her, and I had fun making them....I love getting to use ribbon!! Look for me soon in the Yorkie Products For Sale forum if you like them!)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!