View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:39 PM   #14
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Belindtch - Thank you!! I am definately proud of my lil pumpkin noodle.. he makes me so happy!!

AMD - Thank you!! I couldn't help but share the photos he was lookin to handsome.

ChloesMama - Awgh thank you! He is Chloe's number 1 fan!! and the 3rd was my fave as well!!

gypsyqueen - Thank you so very much!!

kidmuzicdotcom - Thank you, I named him that because his color reminded me of the Gucci bags lol.

tinyterriers - thank you Gucci is 1 week shy of 6 Months. He has SUPER THICK HAIR! like 3 inches of fluff lol.

MichSmith1973 - Hi, and thank you first of all.. secondly, Gucci is a week shy of 6 months. He is 7.5 inches tall and 8 long and he weighs a WHOPPING 5.6 lbs lol.. He is a lil chunky butt yorkie!! I think he may even weigh 6 lbs now lol.. he feels heavier. He is pretty small but chubby and super furry. I wonder how much he will change, as I have seen NO CHANGE yet just more fur and more fur lol... his color isn't going to break I don't think .. he has a modified cotton coat so it will probably stay darker.

Carsou - Thank you, I am just so glad people don't mind seeing him on here.

mxkids - Definatlely ALL BOY even the attitude lol.. and thank you very much!!

Mi Amore - Thank you very much, he doesn't like to model though I just get Lucky Shots lol... Hey on those returns .. we just have to pay shipping to get them here as MD doesn't pay for return/exchange shipping . But if that's ok we can exchange.
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!