View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #15
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

I just found this online -- looks like Feb 20 - which would be Friday there will be a hearing

Up to 100 Yorkies rescued from puppy mill | News-Leader.com | Springfield News-Leader

Up to 100 Yorkshire terriers have been rescued from an unlicensed puppy mill in northern Greene County today, according to the Humane Society of Missouri.

Working with the Greene County Sheriff’s Office, Humane Society workers began taking dogs to its St. Louis shelter for rehabilitation and eventual adoption, according to the society.

The society indicated it did not appear the dogs had access to food or water at the property south of Pleasant Hope.

Many of the dogs had matted, overgrown hair and some were limping, possibly from living in cages that did not support the paws of the small dogs.

A disposition hearing that could determine whether the dogs can be put up for adoption has been set for Feb. 20.

I'm going to see if I can sign up for a Google Alert about these poor little ones, so we will know when they become available
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!