View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #23
isailiss
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groomerkiera View Post
wait until after 6 months or so and see if you get the same results. The vet didnt tell you they can sometimes self-correct?

Did you go to reputable breeders of akc puppies that show their pups (in akc events)and are a member of the national breed club? Did they sell them on limited registration so they wouldnt be bred?

I hope all turns out well. It makes me sad that the puppies are the real victim when they end up incorrectly bred, in pain, unwanted, put down, or sold to people who dont research about health and just want to breed (make money)and the puppies faults are perpetuated (because they only care about money not the dog or faults they perpetuate).

Why did you buy 5 puppies????? That seems like an awful lot of pets all at once. Either way, you can contact a spay and nueter group who can help you make sure their faults dont get passed on, or god forbid you end up with more than 5 because they are breeding with their brother or sisters.
i`m not a broker. I got my puppies for pets. And i dont think is a lot , there is people that have 7 or more dogs.and yes they are limited registered so they are pets.
I dont see any problem having 5 puppies. We dont have any kids. So they are my babies and i wait and save a lot to be able to take care of them.
I just want the best for them. As a lot of people mentioned i will wait. Until they are 6 months to see if they get better also i will go to other vet to check them. I contact the breeders to let them know about the situation . And my intention is not to get my money back . Is to take care of the puppies the best i can.
Thanks for all the replys and the people who really care and gave me good advice.
isailiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!