Thread: Meet Molly! :)
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Robin Lodal
♥ Love My Furbabies ♥
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Meet Molly! :)

I just wanted to share with you the latest addition to our family! Her name is Molly and she is a 4 year old Yorkie! *squeals*

Her last Mommy and Daddy did not spend any time with her so she is not house broken or puppy pad trained yet. They were also finding her a new home b/c they are remodeling their house and work long hours so they had no time for her. They kept her in a TINY pet carrier ALL day long so needless to say, that's not a very good life! They never had her groomed, teeth brushed, nor bathed her. They didn't have her spayed and so she ended up having 3 litters of puppies with their poodle. Grrr...but I am glad that they were finally willing to let her go!

Needless to say, she is now in a loving home where she is going to get spoiled to itty bitty pieces. You could tell when we picked her last night that she just needs attention. She sat in my lap and the entire time (2 1/2 hour drive) she either licked me or slept. She seemed so comfortable b/c I didn't have her in the back trunk area (yes, that is where they had her in their SUV). I am so glad that we now have her.

We didn't have any dog stuff in our house so we last night we had an emergency stop at WalMart on the way home and today we are going to a PetSmart while in Lexington to get our massages/pedicures (for V-Day). I am hoping to find some more cute stuff for her!

Meet Molly!
Attached Thumbnails
Meet Molly! :)-avatar.jpg  
Robin Lodal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!