View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #38
heatherlee143
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg I found more articles about FRONTLINE!!!!

Look What I FOUND . . .

What can we use that will work besides this horrible poison? I am going to look for something all natural. Its hard to find things on the internet with so many scams out there. Anyone have any experience with an all natural product that actually works?

1) Danger of Chemical Pest Control Products - safe alternatives

"Pesticides such as Frontline, Zodiac, Defend, Bio Spot, Adams and Advantage trigger adverse reactions in dogs and cats, shorten life spans, cause terminal illness, and premature death."

2) Dog sick after Frontline? Any advice?

"my border collie died from frontline I would go to a vet asap
The company that makes frontline told me (after paying my 1000 dollar vet bill)that some collie breeds react badly to it
Jayne"

3) Frontline killed my dog - Dog Health Forum

" Poster by Annie- Pet lovers beware. I put Frontline on my Annie on Monday (not the first time), and today (Saturday) she is dead. "

4) [Page 15] Frontline killed my dog - Dog Health Forum

" Posted by Sasha Baby- My Vet didn't run test when Petey started having seizures from the Frontline. We knew it was frontline when it happen 20 mins after I applied it and he went crazy. We just knew. I truly believe that Frontline killed this dog. It was an allergic reaction, just like anyone or any dog can get. Every time I give anyone of my dogs meds- if they have had it before or not I watch them over a period of time to make sure they don't have or they haven't develop a reaction to it."

Last edited by heatherlee143; 02-15-2009 at 07:05 PM.
heatherlee143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!