Thread: My Tiger Lily
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
peanut
Dogs Rule Cats Drool!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I want one SOOOOOOOOO bad!

I'm telling you, seeing these pictures of Lily and the pictures in the nursery of the Biewer litter that was born yesterday, it's getting harder and harder to not have to have one..................NOW...........rather than later. I wish...... Definitely someday!

Lily is beautiful, is her hair silky like a yorkies? I would guess so from the green tint in her eyes from the flash. I know you mentioned that she looks big (I think so), but she really isn't, right? She's how old now....and how big will she get? She looks also like she's got quite alot of hair. Maybe it's a combination of alot of hair and the white that makes her look bigger than she is. In any case she is wonderful! Keep the pictures coming and don't you apoligize for posting "more" pictures. Apoligize when you don't post them
Rose your are so funny girl. Lily is 18 weeks old and weighs 3.5 she should weigh in at 5 to 5.5 pounds, both parents are over 5, so I guess I will have to get a small boy Biewer next I meant to tell you also, since I have had her the white has started growing over her black band on her back, which means it is getting longer, her hair is so soft and silk, even though it looks like it might not be. I can tell you and ask Cindy they will shock you the first time you see them.

Last edited by peanut; 02-15-2009 at 05:38 PM.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!