View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #13
shawnzeppi
YT Addict

Default Good news

I went walking that way again, and found the yorkie in good health barking at me and my crew! There was another one with him, and a miniature poodle, too. They were actually in the yard adjacent to where I saw the little one last time.

I let my guys hang our and sniff and bark at these dogs for a while until the owner came out to see what the commotion was about. They I told her what I saw last week and she explained there was a hole in their fence, and that was how the little one escaped into the neighbor's where I saw him last time. She told me that hole was repaired, but I suspect any good yorkie given enough time will dig below a chain link fence if left unattended, which this guy apparently was. What are you going to do?

She claimed to be the owner of both yorkies, but I did not see the other one around on my previous walks in that neighborhood. Strange, but maybe she got the message, I advised her that you cannot be too careful with your little dogs with the predators and cars around. We'll see. You don't need to pass a "common sense" test to own a dog, unfortunately.
shawnzeppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!