View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
Mimi_Rex2008
No Longer a Member

Thanks so much for trying to understand, bjh

And to everyone else, sorry if I don't know the correct terminology of animal mating rituals.

Actually, I wrote what my son told me when he woke me up, although I didn't know the correct word for it anyways.

I have noticed that the female has been licking herself this past week or so, even people have asked me. My male puppy doesn't seem to care (they are always together and he always follows her around- nothing different).

Though last night I did noticed that she was trying to hump him and then he would try to hump her, but then he backs away and then she would get very angry with him (which I found funny giving the situation).

Wish I could just erase my thread cause it wasn't my intentions of creating a "chaos" or concern. Just want some feedback, don't need the judgment. I've read about puppy mills and those bad breeders out there with no experience. I am not a breeder and never wanted to be one. If it turns out she is pregnant I will make sure she gets the best possible care from me and her Vet.

Thanks!
Mimi_Rex2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!