View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Maddie and Libby's big surprise!

Maddie and Libby were so excited the other day when the mailman brought them a package from Jaxon and Kay! Oh my gosh, my golly...that box was filled to the brim with all kinds of neat things...blanket, Valentine dresses, lots of yummies...for both them and me, a darling card with a yorkie on it, a monkey for each of them, some stuff to make them sweet smelling...and the list goes on and on.

Something funny...the little can of carrot cake...my hubby opened it thinking if was for humans. hahaha. Maddie and Libby had their Valentine cookies today. This is the very first time Libby has not inhaled a treat...it took her a long time to finish it! They sure enjoyed them! They are now history. LOL

Mega thanks, Kay and darling Jaxon. We are overwhelmed! Here's some pictures! I forgot to put the blanket in the picture, but it is the cutest!
Attached Thumbnails
Maddie and Libby's big surprise!-hpim4813.jpg   Maddie and Libby's big surprise!-hpim4815.jpg   Maddie and Libby's big surprise!-hpim4816.jpg   Maddie and Libby's big surprise!-hpim4817.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!