View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Dara311
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdiva View Post
Just wanting to hear from someone who understands me right now! I am so aggravated. Twice this week I have had friends get pissy with me about not wanting to go do something with them because of needing to be home with Wookie. They just don't get it, even though I tell them its just like them having obligations to thier kids. Then its not even believeable that I am comparing my dog to their children!! I mean I appreciate them thinking about me, and they are just wanting to be there for me at a rough time, but they don't get it!!! I feel horrible that he has to be home by himself for so long during the day while I am at work (and I don't work close by, its a good 45 min drive). Not to mention that he holds his potty!!! Not good for him! I am all he has, and it is up to me to take care of him and I that includes spending time excercising and stimulating him. Not just let him out, feed him, then leave again. So on Mon-Thurs, I don't go do anything in the afternoons. I spend time with him. Plus I WANT to! I love being with him!!!!! I have told people I have no problem going to do things on Fri night if its early (I have to work early Sat morning for a couple hours) or Sat nights, when I don't have to work early Sunday morning and when I can spend the biggest part of the day with Wookie. I just get looks like I have 5 heads or something. And you should hear the comments I get if I am asked to go out of town or do an overnighter somewhere! If I can't take my boy, I don't wanna go!! We have only spent one night apart since I have had him and that was because they wouldn't let me stay in the hospital with him!!!

Anyone get what I am saying......sigh....

I am with you! I am 26 yrs old, and my boyfriend is 39 yrs old. I moved in with him in July since where I was living I couldnt afford it anymore, and i didnt want to move in with my parents again, and apartments here are jst way expensive, so Brian asked me to move in with him, the day after I moved in I got Fiona, and all my friends are not too happy with me since I havent been out in forever! Puppies/dogs are just like kids, and they are a responsiblity to take care of, so thats usually what im doing on the weekends. I love being with my girl, she is my life! Don't let them get you down!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!