View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #6
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbaby28 View Post
Thanks for the congrats the answer is yes for both questions im doing them myself and i would like something fun/upbeat/ cute etc., anything is better than what I came up with which is absolutely nothing. Any help would greatly appreciated
Ha ha, then I'll be of zero help. I can do formal but I'm terrible at funny/cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
Celebrating the Milestones -- then maybe you could do something cute with stones. Maybe you could do a picture filled with stones - and have 1st Anniversary on one - 30th birthday on another.

There are a lot of play on words that you could do with stones, pebbles, quarry.
The stone on your finger The rock your hubby is for you; your birthstone; join us for drinks on the rocks thankful for rock-solid friends.

Or play off the Rock - in rock 'n roll

You could do little favors with the rocks that are engraved with words or those worry stones - or just have them set out as part of the decor

Ok, maybe you're not into rocks

Do you want the party to have a certain theme? I find things get a lot easier if you first have a theme and then can build around that. I love planning parties, and I usually start with the theme or go to a party store and look around and then get an idea playing off a fun napkin or decoration
Cute ideas!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!