Thread: please help
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
DrEaMz
Yorkie Talker

Secret update

i just called my breeder for more info and she told me that the vet had told her that it would be best for the puppy to wait until he is six months because he isnt regulating properly because of his small size and he hasnt been eatting as much the only way he will eat is if u put the food in ur hand she said she has had many test done and he passes them all with flying color the only problem is that at the vet he weighs 1 pd 3 oz and on her sacale he only weighs 1 pd 5 oz so basically he really hasnt gain much weight at all like his brother are and she isnt sure if its just because hes gonna be so small or if there is something wrong with him so right now shes gonna wait and see what happens and if again in 3 more months he hasnt gain much weight she will have the test done again his mother is gonna be around 4-5 pds i have until 2morrow 2 decided if i want his brother because 2 people want him but i have first pick and also i can wait 3 more months see how hes doing and at the same time another litter will be born and i can decide between him and the new littter of puppies that will be due to leave in june what to do what to do i cant stop feeling so sad
DrEaMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!