Thread: please help
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
DrEaMz
Yorkie Talker

Omg please help

hello my name is jennifer and im new to yt most of u already kno i was waiting for my puppy to come home by the end of this week. My breeder gave me a call earlier and told me i would have to wait another 3 months. This is why Armani is 3 months old and hasnt had any shots because he was way to small he weighs in at 1 pound 5 ounces. Today he was suppose to get his first shot i was so exited because i knEW i would be able to take him home that is until i got a call from my breeder saying that armanis vet said that he is still to small and wont be able to get his shot yet again and that his temp. was to low she gave me an opption of staying with armani and waiting the long 3 more months or buy his brother i have never had no intrese in his brother i dont kno why but i already love armani so much and this is hurting me a lot i am so scared because if this is happening now imagen it might be worse when he is older or he might be a lot better i dont kno ive never ownerd a yorkie so PLEASE HELP !!
DrEaMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!