View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 12:25 PM   #12
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Default re:brokers

I feel so bad for you and Gucci both, it most have been terrible seeing the poor puppy like that. When my son was 6 weeks old his face broke out in a rash (extremely dry skin runs in our family.) The doctor gave me a cream to put on him but I hated bringing him out of the house because I felt like breaking into tears when someone would comment on his face or ask what was wrong with him as if I did it to him. I hate to see sick babies.
But what makes the puppy thing worse is it could have been prevented. The lady on your site tried to make it seem like the puppies were healthy. I wonder if you would have been able to visit the breeder and Gucci's parents if you would have still got him.
The return policy on puppies are bs. Of course no one would return their puppy, they've already fallen in love with it and want to make sure the puppy gets the best health care. If someone were to return the dog the broker/breeder might end up putting them to sleep instead of paying the money.
I'm glad gucci is so much better, she looks beautiful now. I hope that bad breeder isn't putting any more puppies through that.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!