View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have been reading more about this today, it's just so tragic. My little girls are 6, 4, and 20 months, and I worry about them all the time (and my boys too ). I check on all my kids several times a night because I am terrified of something like this happening.
On another note though, I just realized that the little 6 year old boy that went missing from his front yard in florida is still missing. Why isn't that all over the news like this is? Is it because he is a boy? Is it because he's black? This infuriates me. I think all kids that have been abducted need to be all over the news! Not just the little white girls with adorable pictures! This is coming from a mother of 3 adorable little white girls! The family of that little boy has to feel very very upset right now that their son is not receiving the same coverage that could potentially bring him home.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!