View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Angry He's a BIG ONE mine's HALF THAT SIZE! ...

HER: "Aren't they usually a lot Smaller, My girl is only 2 lbs!! the breeder was selling for standard I'm gonna show mine, I wanted it how it's supposed to be"

Me: "Oh Really... Well you looked wrong, yours is BELOOWWW AKC Standards I can Show this lil Guy if I'd like, AKC Standard is 4-7 lbs... he is 5.6 lbs .. it's all fur lol .. the breeder must have told you that to sell the dog but they aren't supposed to be that small and I'm not sure you'll be able to show it but you can try, I am sure she's cute!"

Her: "Well I like mine small so do they (her family) and his color aren't they usually gray like mine?"

Me: "Yeah but he has a cotton coat so he most likely won't turn that silver color of the average Yorkie.. it's ok though huh baby?" (talking to Gucci)

Her Husband: "He is just gorgeous, I love this color! Actually, I love this size, he is perfect and looks so rare.. I have never seen a Yorkie this color before .. he's beautiful.. ours has a pointy face huh honey? not like this one and his eyes are big, he looks like a stuffed bear"

Their Daughter: "Awgh, he is so cute mommy!!! can I pet him?"

Me: "Thank you very much, that makes him happy ... see" (Gucci wagging his tail and trying to get to this man from my arms)

Her : "UGH well I like them smaller.. even if its not AKC standard but I think they are supposed to be small!!!" (stomping off)

--------------------------------------------------------

BLAH!!! I hate bitter, angry people who have nothing better to do than try and insult people out of jealousy!! I honestly think she was jealous that her husband and kid seemed to fall in love with Gucci and he was bigger than her 2lb Yorkie at home.. I am sorry he is so stinkin cute that's not his fault OR mine, why be mean because of that. Besides, if you didn't like the way he looked why were you staring him forever? and why did you approach me asking me if you could see him? UGH people get on my nerves .. and normally I would never ever be not nice but she got on my nerves fairly quickly and I won't dare keep my mouth shut when you push me there.. I will ever so sarcastically.. get on yours right back... you will wish you hadn't gone there .

Sorry guys I just had to vent.. Gucci is:

5.6 lbs
7.5 High
7.5-8 long maybe 8.5 he squirms alot
Cobby, Furry and CUTE and well within AKC standards... So what the heck was this chicks problem?? He is hardly big he might not be TINY.. but that's OK.. so what was her deal?

Everyone I think alot of you are familiar with Gucci but for those that are not here he is... my lil baby bear...

He is 5.6 lbs, well within AKC standard and she said he was BIG!!
Attached Thumbnails
He's a BIG ONE mine's HALF THAT SIZE! ...-ytball.jpg   He's a BIG ONE mine's HALF THAT SIZE! ...-gbearc.jpg  
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!