View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
LolaLove
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Do NOT order from "Pro Photo Nation"!!!! (SCAM)

My boyfriend recently tried to purchase a camera from this website, who he said seemed pretty legit. Very strangely, he received a call from this guy, who was extremely rude, and was trying to sell him all sorts of other stuff, tacking on the price. Of course, my bf said, "No thanks, I'm not interested." The guy went on to say "Well, you ordered the Japanese version, and the battery only lasts 5 min. Then, you will have to charge the battery, so you will need a charger..." My bf said "I did not order the Japanese version at all, let me go home and look at my order and I will call you back." The guy said "Don't bother..." and hung up!! SO RUDE!!

We started thinking this was quite fishy, so decided to do some research. Everyone had the same reviews about what a scam artist this guy is, and how he has an off-shore account, etc. My boyfriend called the guy back and he didn't answer so he left a message....still has not heard back! He's trying to cancel his order, but he can't get a hold of the "company"! We don't know what to do about this!!

DON'T EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM PRO PHOTO NATION!! Also, we think he has another affiliate, called something like, "Pro USA Photo" or something like that. BEWARE OF SCAM ARTISTS!!! THEY SUCK!

(He's on the phone with his credit card company now, to try and stop payment - however, he read a review where someone stopped payment, and the guy from Pro Photo Nation told this person that he would be "monitoring" his account!! Does that mean, he's going to steal from the credit card number!) AHHHH!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!