View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 11:04 AM   #1
monomunky
Yorkie Talker

Default Harley D's baby brother

Harley's little BIG brother just joined the family 2 weeks ago. Bruce is 7 weeks pld, and already is as tall as Har and outweighs him. oy! They are such trouble makers, both of them make this place a circus. Har's theme song is "trouble" by Elvis and Brucie's is "Bad to the Bone" I put those songs on, and they act crazy. I tell you, living in a house with all these pups is insane! They do really love each other, for all their roughhousing I often find them curled up together, either hogging the bed or the couch. Or eating. I swear, Bruce never stops eating! He's an English Bulldog, so he'll weigh close to 60 pounds, but even at 6 lbs he is eating his food, Har's food, Jo's food, AND MY food!

The first is of Bruce, who is actually being good for once, the next is Bruce "using" his tinkle pad, Har and Brucie trying to decide who will attack Dad first, and lastly, Bruce and Pops "watching tv" ( man talk for "sleeping,lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 028.jpg (49.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 036.jpg (135.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 026.jpg (124.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 030.jpg (121.7 KB, 7 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!