View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Love MONKEY DAZE Brand New Logo Jumpers Joggers Overalls Jeans & Bunny PJ's For Sale!!

I am clearing out the last of "LAST WEEKS" items.. as always SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE ITEMS PRICING ... I will have MORE items this coming week up for grabs and as always if you need something special ordered that you'd like to have PM me I can get anything for you.

*1 item - FIRST CLASS SHIPPING w/ Delivery Confirmation/Tracking is INCLUDED in the pricing - Please add $3.50 to your total for Priority

*More than 1 Item - FREE PRIORTY SHIPPING w/ Delivery Confirmation/Tracking is INCLUDED FOR EACH ITEM

** EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW IN THE PACKAGING WITH MONKEY DAZE HANGER & TAGS ATTACHED **

-- ITEMS USUALLY CHANGE SOMEWHAT WEEKLY AS I REPLENISH MY STOCK --

- I WILL SHIP DIRECT TO GE BUDDIES IF ASKED, I am also including FREE MATCHING Yorkie Size Clips and 25 Top Knot (non-latex) Bands with each order.

** I ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS ONLY But I have SOLD TO MANY YT'ers **
I will provide references if necessary for you to feel confident when purchasing from me!

--- PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING UP FOR SALE ---

-Monkey Daze Hot Wheels Denim Jumper With Grease Monkey on the cute wife beater! Chain is also attached for that real bad boy look!! It can be removed as well.
Size 1 MEDIUM ONLY
$22 Shipped

-Monkey Daze Rockstar Overalls SO ADORABLE! Appliques, removable sequined belt... Can be for a girl as well. They are soft denim and super cute!!
Size 1 SMALL ONLY
$28 Shipped

-Monkey Daze Turqouise Logo Jumper with Studded logo on the back. The jumper has pockets and a zip neck it is adorable!! Turqouise with brown striping on the cuffs etc. Banded, soft, cozy and very well made!
Size 1 SMALL
$28 Shipped

-Monkey Daze Bunny PJ's in blue and white stripes. Adorable PJ's.. super soft cotton with a Bunny on the back! Stretchy for comfort and too stinkin cute!!
Size 1 SMALL ONLY
$23 Shipped
Attached Images
File Type: jpg md1.jpg (52.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg md2.jpg (78.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg md3.jpg (74.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg pic4.jpg (70.7 KB, 26 views)
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!