View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Sunnie
Thank you so much!!! She is very dedicated and does great at school as well.. She is a 5th grade G.A.T.E (Gifted And Talented Education) Student with A's and B's.. I am very hopeful as is she .. I always tell her to keep her dreams going and follow them.. people like you and your comments help her to keep pushing as well!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieforme View Post
WOW...she is 10?? She is fantastic at Freestyle!!! I think this young lady has a very bright future ahead of her...and we can expect to see her on one of those dance shows!! Never give up your dream!!!
Yup 10 years old, and Thank you so very much!!! she has danced with so many famous people already .. like Alyson Stoner (Disney), Dave Scott (Step-Up 2), & Laura Edwards (Fysh N Chicks)... she has learned so much in the short year she has been dancing and also won a Scholarship from a Hip Hop Convention called Monsters of Hip Hop Monsters of Hip Hop and it was her first year there .. she was one of 4 children picked!!! I am so very proud of her and I love watching her dance. Thank you again We truley appreciate it!!!!
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!