Thread: Sick baby
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Sad Sick baby

I think my baby is sick. She woke up 3 times once at 2 something am and I told her to go back to bed and she did and that happened a second time 30 minutes later then again at 3:30am and she wouldnt go back to bed and I heard her swallowing hard and kinda smacking her mouth like she might throw up so I let her out and opened her doggy door and she went out and threw up and came back in and drank a lot of water and would not come to bed so I woke my grandma up because I was worried and she sat down and Callie climb in her lap and she told me to go get some sleep and after I did I got up and she was coughing a little and swallowing very hard and for about a week she has been shaking her head a bit and her attitude has changed the last few days shes not going outside as much as she used to and shes mostly just laying around and when she stretches her neck up to like to look upside down back at me she coughs. Then when I picked her up and held her in my arms like a baby her on her back she went to yawn and made a raspy breathing noise and then yawned and made the noise again and then my grandpa came over and she went to "talk to him" and made that raspy sound when trying to do that and the sounds sounded bad to me so I cried and she layed her head against me. Before the raspy noise incident we called the vet and asked if we could get in appointment and she said friday so my grandma explained the problems Callie was having and the receptionist went and talked to the vet and called us back and said he said to wipe her ears out with a half vinegar half water solution and if its not better call back tomorrow and they will fit us in. Well I dont see how wiping her ears out if going to magically make her better but we did and I'm pretty sure we will be going to the vet tomorrow and that we will be calling as soon as they open. Im really worried about Callie because shes my baby. I just need to share and maybe get some words of wisdom or prayers, of encouragement. Sorry its so long and maybe jumbled.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!