View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
Jilliebeanz96
Loved by Alfie & Evie
Donating Member

I believe I must fall into the catergory of a verocious reader as well... a book a night and I usually even start my second just so I can have an idea of what will come the next day...

My husband believes I have an obsession... but I am not big on tv at all and he is so while he is watching a few shows I snuggle up and zip through a book...

I have gone to our local library but I have read or have most of what they have... its weird really but I love having my own collection

I have a book closet of my own as we dont have room for a book shelf... I was recently married so before that for years that was really like my night out.. reading. Bookworm to a fault really!! LOL

...lately I feel like I read faster then authors write and I wish there were more authors to write to catch up with me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
That's what I read but don't buy them. I go to the library and take ten every two weeks. The old ones set in the 13 and 14 hundreds are the ones I like best. At my library we don't even have to check the soft covers out. Just tell the librarian how many we are taking or bringing back. i am a verocious reader so i could never afford to buy them. I can read a whole book in one evening if I am not involved in something else.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!