View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
ambocken
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yes, we have finally gotten her to go into her room without any troubles. She is alone for a varied time every day, however it is never longer than 6 hours. If I work a full day at work then I always come home on my break and let her out, but she usually has gone pee already and then doesn't have to go-- I just get to clean up a mess on my break! I think she waits for awhile until she goes because it is often still wet when I get home.

We have thought about getting someone to come in and let her out... but she has an aggression issue that we are also dealing with and worry it would end up with someone getting a bite. (two weeks ago she nipped at the neighbor's hand while she was petting her and we have had similar incidents since we adopted her 5 months ago)

I remember that episode! I can't remember what they did to stop it though. I know they had to clean up the room really good because it was EVERYWHERE. That was a gross episode!

Today the carpets get professionally cleaned and then we are placing plastic flooring down over the carpet in her room so it won't get gross again.
ambocken is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!