View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
jfalz73
Owned by my yorkies
Donating Member

Default Last Friday watching the local news my heart broke.....

As many have heard, last friday here in nc there was a major puppy mill bust! Well, i am ashamed and embarrassed to admit that my Oliver and Brooklyn came from that horrid place! I feel like such a fool...i really felt that the woman i dealt with loved the animals. She always let me know she appreciated the pics i would send her of Oliver and Brooklyn and told me to keep sending them. I feel so many emotions over this. Sadness is the biggest one, but how stupid could i be...i have spent the last few days crying for those poor dogs in that place. How could i not have known? I keep asking myself that, but I truly didn't. I will admit that after being on here and reading so many posts about good breeder vs backyard breeder i finally put their breeder in the backyard breeder category, and decided i wouldn't go back there, because when i went to the house to get Brooklyn i was told to bring Oliver, (they wanted to see him) and that she would have the mom there for me to see (they are from the same mom) But when we got there they had some excuse for the mom not being there. ...i wish i would have persisted, but i was already in love with my baby. I don't think i will ever be able to stop thinking about Oliver and Brooklyn's poor mommy and I so wish there was a way to find her. I don't even know why i felt the need to tell you all this, but, every time i see another post about this mill i want to literally throw up. I hope that anyone that reads this post and is looking for a new puppy will learn from my ignorance and do their research first. I really never knew what a puppy mill was until now and i just feel totally heartsick.... I pray that God will forgive them for what they have done to all those poor animals and i give him thanks for Oliver and Brooklyn, because i love them more than words can say...

https://secure.hsus.org/01/puppy_mill_rescue_nc

jeanne BrooklynBenjamin
jfalz73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!