View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #8
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdiva View Post
I have Wookie on the rotation diet, which means I am rotating between types of food. I give him kibble in the morning and a raw medallion in the evening. You are also supposed to rotate types of protein (beef, chicken, etc) on it, but I just started and am not going to rotate til I am done with one. I don't think it would be that often though. Depends on how well he does with it. You can read more about the rotation diet on the Natures Variety website if that is the type of rotating you are interested in.
It sounds like we're doing the same thing! Except mine get raw in the morning and the Instinct kibble in the evening. The NV rotation is what I'd planned to do. But to me, the NV website isn't very clear on exactly how often to switch proteins. I think I just need to quit reading and follow my original plans.!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!