View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Sleep

Glad to hear he's got you trained so quickly. Some puppies have to work months to get their human trained.

Gracie Ruth likes for me to be on my back so that she can snuggle right up in my arm pit She'll be all curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder. Silly girl.

Yogi likes to sleep on my neck or head. He'll arrange my hair just so and then curl up on it with his head on my head or neck. Sometimes he'll progress thru the night and actually end up with his entire body on my head or neck. I had a dream one night that I was drowning in a sea of cotton. I woke up to find that Yogi was sleeping soundly on my face.

Boo likes to sleep in the crook of your knee. Of course, in order to have a 'crook' in you knees you need to be on your side. Which doesn't work at all for Gracie wanting me on my back so that she can sleep in my arm pit. So Boo is poking my legs with his nose to get me to roll over. Then Gracie starts tapping me on the back with her paw to get me to lay on my back. And Yogi really doesn't care which way I lay, he just wishes I'd lay still! Is it no wonder I wake up more tired then I went to bed some mornings.

Lordy, I just love my babies though! And couldn't sleep a wink without them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!