View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #15
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth

Boo will play a sort of Tag/Hide-n-Seek type game. I'll run out of the room and around a corner. He'll come running after me and I'll jump out and holler Gottcha and start laughing. He'll turn and burn in the other direction and find a corner to hide around. I'll run after and him and he'll jump out from around the corner and bark. And so the game goes. It's really cute to see him peeking around the corner as I'm coming at him.

Gracie Ruth plays a type of Fetch/Soccer game. She'll bring me a squeaky toy, stand by my feet and squeak it a gazillion times then drop it right in front of me. Then she'll back off a few steps and crouch down on her front end. I'm to try and kick the toy by her. She'll usually be able to jump in front of it and 'catch' it. If I happen to get it by her she'll run after it and either way she'll bring it back to me, squeaking it a gazillion times again and we start it all over again.

Yogi loves to play with toys, loves to play with is sister, but isn't so much into playing with me. I've started 'smiling' at him when we are sitting on the couch watching tv. I'll look over to him and give him a big smile Then I'll turn back to the tv. I'll do it again in a few seconds and try to not die laughing because the look on his face is priceless. He cocks his head and perks up his ears. I'll smile real big again he'll cock his head in the other direction and give a little "woof". I'll do it again , and he bumbles over to me, climbs up me so that we are nose to nose and start giving me kisses. I'm laughing like crazy by now and he'll yammer at me, rub his head on my face, climbs off and goes lay back down. In a minute I'll start the whole thing over. The look on his face you can hear him say, "Poor Momma's had a hard day and has lost her mind. I go give her some kisses to make it better."

Here's my little lover, Yogi.
Attached Thumbnails
What games do you play with your baby?-2.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!