View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Princess_LuLu
Yorkie Yakker

Default Cooper is leaving...

As some of you know, I adopted Cooper from a co-worker about a month ago. She could not care for him because of health reasons(brain tumor).

Cooper gets along so well with my Lulu and despite of his sometimes destructive behavior, I have really grown attached to him...

I received a call from someone today saying that my co-worker is really saddened by the decision she made of giving up Cooper and though she knows he has a good family and I give her pics of him almost every week...she really does miss him.

Her health is not that good, she works because she loves what she does but I don't think she really needs to...she has a brain tumor.

I went to see her at her office today and she broke down to cry...I could not tell her she could not have him back because I know in my heart this little dog was spoiled alot!...As much as it broke my heart I made the decision of returning him to her. She had him for 1.5 years, I've only had him a month.

She cried and re-assured me Lulu and I can come see him anytime...

Lulu and I are going to miss this little pooper eater but I know in my heart I made a good decision
Princess_LuLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!