View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 05:59 AM   #7
sneri13
Luv My Spoiled Babies
Donating Member

Yes I also hate brokers. Mac came from a broker who lived in my area. She seemed to care about all the babies she placed until Mac became very ill and then all of a sudden she was no longer a broker but and advertiser. Her only option was that I could pay to return Mac to the breeder and work out an arrangement with the breeder for a new dog. This was not the option I wanted to persue. Mac was a member of our family and not something you just returned to sender. She would not honor the health guarantee which was from her, not the breeder whom she would not give me the name until my attorney contacted her. I only wanted her to pay for some of the enormous medical bills, which in our state is legally an option. When I was dealing with her to purchase Mac she was saying how she treats all the puppies like they were her own and likes to stay in touch with the new owners and there for support. That is until something goes wrong. We had contacted an attorney but unfortunately it would have been very expense for me to pursue in court. I think she has had other problems since her Web Site and her health statement/guarantee has changed more than 3 times since my problem with her. Now it's more like she is an advertiser. Thank God Mac is fine now. I would never trade Mac for a million dollars but I wish I was more educated at the time and would have stayed away from her. I found out after this happened to Mac that his sister was sold to a pet store ("she only uses reputable breeders").
Here is her web site which I would advise from staying away from. http://prestigiouspuppies.com/

Until we meet again at Rainbow Bridge
sneri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!