View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 05:38 AM   #6
Marie
Mom loves Gucci
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl000
That is actually bad that the puppy had coccidia and ringworm. I'm glad you were a good mommy and got your puppy vet care. But the other puppies and dogs there probably had the same problems and not recieving proper care. Alot of them never have been to vets, have gotten any shots, or wormed. I believe that should be standard for any breeder.
Your are rite it is pretty bad. I guess what I meant was that I was lucky he refunded me so money($200) for Gucci's care. I had to take Gucci at least twice a month for the first 5 months she was home. That also delay getting her spay; it she doesn't go into heat she will be spay next week (crossing my fingers). Im so happy that he is not a Yorkie broker anymore, last I heard at least. You are rite all the pups of that litter had coccidia and ringworm. It took around 5 months to get rid off that darn ringworm. Gucci looked so pitiful, but now she is the cutest pup in my eyes. We all love her so much. I attached some pics of her after she loss her back hair from the ringworm and a recent one.
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone else hate brokers too?-gucci-11-01-04-b.jpg   Does anyone else hate brokers too?-gucci-sept-21-05.jpg   Does anyone else hate brokers too?-gucci-sept-9-05-d.jpg  
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!