View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
GeorgiaOnMyMind
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Great Family Pet! Female, AKC in Texas

1. Your name - Georgia Myers

2. Your city, state: Merkel, Texas (near Abilene)

3. Your phone number: (325)829-9817

4. Your email address: georgiaonmymindyorkshires@gmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: one

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): June 26, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 7 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: unknown

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: approx 8 pounds

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: $500 (my children will be donating this amount to their chosen rescue)

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: no

14. Any additional information you want to add: Harley has gorgeous, thick hair and there are no words to describe her eyelashes! She still has a lot of the "fun" puppy in her even though she's older. We paid $700 to rescue her from a BYB just to find her a better home. She has lived with our family since she was 11 wks old and has only been an inside yorkie. She has been dewormed of course, has had all her shots, is socialized with children and other dogs. She loves my children with the youngest being 8 yrs old. She is scheduled for her rabies, Bordatella and spay in two weeks. Since her hair is so thick, she needs to be at the groomers on a regular basis. She is a beautiful Yorkie "babe," her eyes and smile will melt your heart! The last two pictures were taken during her grooming session and that's why her hair is crooked. Her pictures describe her personality perfect. Please contact me if you are interested in completing a puppy application for Harley.

Harley dob 062608 (3).JPG

Harley dob 062608 w Chelsea (8).JPG

DSC05205.JPG

Harley with her smile-3.JPG
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!