View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
Princes mom
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
I just don't understand why people let their dogs roam the streets We one time found a beagle mix walking up and down in our subdivision and we live really close to a major highway. The dog was friendly, so I got some treats and coaxed her towards me as I saw she had a collar with tags. She came right to me, gave me kisses as I read her tag. The tag didn't have a phone number, but the owners lived up the road. I know if my dog was roaming the streets, I would want someone to get them and bring them to me, so I picked her up and walked her to her house. I knocked on the door and the lady was like "Yea I let her out. She's fine." and didn't even say thank you or anything for being concerned for her dog's well being. There is also another large black furry dog... looks like an akita or a samoyed with black hair... she's a sweet dog, but is HUGE. She was out walking the streets at night. Hubby stayed outside with her and I went inside to call animal control because this dog had no tags or anything. Her owner came out like 10 minutes later and said that she's fine. I get paranoid if I'm on the deck and the boys are playing in our FENCED yard, let alone letting them walk the streets alone!!!
I wish more people were like you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!