View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
mblab
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Smile Zoë is 8 months old!

Hi everyone! :wave: I can't believe it but Zoë is already 8 months old! I was just looking at her baby pictures and asking myself where my little baby went! (My boyfriend just hassles me and asks what am I talking about, Zoë is so small!)

Anyway, I realized I hadn't really taken any pictures of her lately. I mean, it's kind of boring to take pictures of everyday things. But I took a funny picture of her the other week and yesterday we went on an adventure to the dog park! So here are a few pictures of my cutie pie now that she's getting to be a big girl!

-Vicky & Zoë

P.S. I was very proud of Zoë while she was at the dog park. She was traumitized about a month ago when she ran in to a pack of running small dogs. She wasn't injured at all but she got freaked. She's been nervous every time she's been back. This time she was a bit more confident! She didn't run straight to the gate or hide the entire time underneath one of the owner's feet.

1. Wet Face: She ate and drank and somehow tried to stick her entire head in hew bowls. I know she didn't try to do that but that's what it looked like!
2. Wet Faced Zoë and her handsome Daddy!
3. Zoë and Me at the dog park.
4. Sniffing around and checking the place out.
Attached Thumbnails
Zoë is 8 months old!-wetface_02.jpg   Zoë is 8 months old!-wetface_03.jpg   Zoë is 8 months old!-dogpark2709_02-1.jpg   Zoë is 8 months old!-dogpark2709_03-1.jpg  
mblab is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!