View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
luvmy3
Yorkie Yakker

Default Strange behavior..HELP

I have a question about our Yorkie. He is 1 1/2yrs old, and we have had him since he was 12wks old. He always had trouble housebreaking, needs to be watched all the time. He needs to be let out hourly when not in his pen, which seems to be working well until this week. He urinated on the couch last week with all of us sitting on it!! And tonight, to my horror, he jumped in my lap a urinated all over me!! It had not been an hour since he was out last, so I don't know what is going on. I am at my wits end, and thinking of re-homing him to someone who can get a better handle on his behavior and spend more time with him.
Two other glitches: I am highly allergic to the dog, so being around him for long periods of time is difficult, but do-able. After tonight's "accident" I broke out in hives and itched for the rest of the night...it was not a happy event!! Also, my daughter got a kitten last week. They seem to get along well, and run around the house chasing eachother. The kitten was not around when the dog acted out tonight though. Someone tell me what is happening!!
Thanks
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!