View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Default ADORABLE Diaper bag from Jodie! (LuvmySissy)

Check out this CUTE diaper bag that Jodie sent to me! I LOVE it! She is so creative!!!

This is a take-off on a doggie-bag that Jodie started making, and I love it as a diaper bag. She even included a few goodies (baby food jars, socks, a onesie) and a matching changing pad inside, among all the great pockets!

After we met at the YT meetup last summer, (and I announced to the group that I was expecting) she offered to make a custom diaper bag for my baby and me. It was such a sweet offer-we waited until we knew we were having a boy, and then Jodie came up with all kinds of different ideas of the theme for the bag. Our baby boy's room is decorated in green and brown, and his carseat/stroller also have lime green, so this matches great, and is so unique as well! I just love it-you can tell how much fun she had choosing trims and decorations, she really went all out!

THANK YOU, JODIE!!! This is a really fun bag, but also so functional, and I love that no one will have anything at all similar! You did beautiful work, and I am so honored that you created this for us, it means so much to me! I can't wait to use it! (now...if the little guy would just come out already! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ball 001.jpg (118.6 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Ball 002.jpg (117.9 KB, 63 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!