Thread: My New Puppy
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
Peek-A-Boo Momm
Yorkie Yakker

Default My New Puppy

I took pictures last night and will try and post them today! I got him yesterday his name is Alex(we changed it from Mikki). He is 1.9 lbs. He ate pretty good yesterday maybe 2 teaspoons full of wet food 4 times. Is that ok for his age? I put a little honey in his water like the vet told me to. I brought him to the vet when I got him because he is only 6 weeks old and I wanted to make sure he was ok. Vet said he looks good -- I go back in two weeks for his shots. The only problems I have maybe because it being his first day and night at home he cries when you put him down, and when you hold him -- I think it is because he is sleeping I put him in his bed and he fusses for a few min. and then out he goes. I have fallen in love with the little thing. He slept pretty good last night from 8pm until 2am then he woke up and cried I picked him up brought him to the kitchen potty and back to bed we went from there not so good he was up every hour to potty. Then we were up at 5:30am I fed him drank my coffee and he played in the kitchen for a while now he is out again. If anyone has any suggestion on anything that may help me out with this little guy. Thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!