View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #7
msmissy7aa
Yorkie Yakker

Cry

Thank you all so much for your suggestions.....I'll try to locate the pure pumpkin.....is it available in most grocery stores?

The Vet didn't have a diagnosis. Gave me antibiotic and anti-nausea medication.....and gentle dog food too.....from. If I could find a Holistic Vet in this area I would go in a heartbeat.

The Plantaeris I mentioned is holistic....it's 100% herbal.

I have given him Yogurt for the good bacteria he needs and Gatorade for the electrolyes he also needs. He was hydrated at the Vets office on Wednesday.....blood work didn't indicate anything out of the norm.

He's very hungry but because he vomited less than 24 hours ago (though not a lot) I have been trying to keep him away from anything other than liquids. I am hoping and praying that he can get through the night without vomiting.....if he can do that I'd consider myself half way there (to healing).

His diarrhea seems to have slowed a bit.....but is not even close to being resolved I'm afraid.

Any and all suggestions would be so very welcomed at this point. I am frantic to get him better. I am medically trained but not Veteranary medicine I'm afraid.

Thank you so much everyone.
msmissy7aa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!